The Web Form feature provides a way to create web forms for your business website to capture visitor information. The web forms can easily be integrated with any existing website and are organized in a convenient web list format.
The Web Form feature helps to generate a short snippet code which can be pasted in your web page to generate online Leads just by filling form on the website. All your Leads can be directly stored and managed through GoCRMBaby.
The Web tesco-online-pharmacy. Form feature can be accessed by clicking on the Web Form widget on the GoCRMBaby main interface.
Create New Web Form
Once you have accessed the Web Form interface, you can create new web forms by clicking on the Create New button on the left hand side of the screen.
To Generate Web Forms for Leads:
1. Create New
2. Specify the corresponding details in the following sections:
- Form Name
- Return URL: Enter the URL of the web page to which the visitor needs to be redirected once the web form is submitted.
- Domain Name: Enter the URL of the website where the web form is to be hosted in the Domain Name box.
- Lead Source
- Business Unit
- Field List: Select fields you want to show in your web form.
3. Click Submit
Fill in the Required Parameters:
1. Form Name: Choose a name for your web form.
2. Return URL: Enter complete URL of your web page where you want to place the form.
3. Domain Name: Enter the domain name of your website.
4. Select: Campaign, Lead Source and Business Unit to associate the web form.
5. Select Field List: Choose field parameters to gather information about the visitor.
6. Custom Field List: This helps to create field parameters of your choice either on Lead or Opportunity or on both.
7. Email Notification to User: You can opt to send a notification to the user about the inquiry they made.
Copy and Paste Snippet Code:
A preview of the short snippet generated by GoCRMBaby can be viewed according to the option chosen by you. Simply copy and paste the snippet in the asthma inhaler pharmacy. HTML code on the web page where you want to place the web form.
Only company will support all kind of customization's to fit-in your business sales process