An activity can be repeated by using the recurring option while creating tasks. In the Lead module, click on New Task. In the Create Task window, specify the activity-related details.
Select the Recurring Activity check box and do the following:
1. Specify the Start Date and End Date for the activity to be repeated.
2. Specify the Repeat Type for the activity and select the options according to:
- Daily– Every weekday, recur on day (For example: Every 2 Days).
- Weekly– Recur every __ week or specific days of the week.
- Monthly– On day of every month (For example: Day 2 of Every 3 Months)
- Yearly– Every year on a specific day (For example: Every January 1)