Who Needs CRM Software?
Have you focused on organizing the customer and company information follow up easily with the clients ? Have you focused on tracking all the customer’s correspondence and activities in your sales based business ? If not then you must go for a CRM software. Here is an example of James Lawson who has set up a Bakery shop .He is manning it all alone. He is specialized in making bread. He started attracting customers from his neighborhood. James started knowing them face to face because it is a small neighborhood.
News of the special bread of James started spreading and inquiries started pouring in . He started taking notes in his small paper-notebook. Some potential investors also became ready to fund him so that he can expand his business. Not only this , he was also asked to make some business plans.
But suddenly one day he lost his notebook . All the details of the customers , all the phone records and the purchase details of products was lost. All the expansion plans which came as the result of the conversation with the investors were lost. Now James needs CRM.
CRM software is needed when one needs to have a proper control over the business. Here are some features of CRM :-
- CRM manages your leads by involving seamless efforts in populating it into an automated system which further allows you to have an actual update of each lead.
- It also performs invoice management which generates the invoice against your customer for the payment release purpose.
- It allows you to interact between you and your client in a convenient way by integrating email.
- It allows everyone from top to bottom level as a single click away from their desired requested information.
- It facilitates the workflow management which defines your work process to make it move and make it follow by the team members in a significant manner.